● The customer should own a domain on which he wants to host our microsite. e.g. domain: mybusiness.com
● The customer should decide the domain along with sub-domain for a microsite e.g. www.mybusiness.com
● If www sub-domain is used, then setup nacked domain redirect on the domain registrar or DNS service provider. e.g. setup redirects for mybusiness.com to www.mybusiness.com
● The customer should setup the DNS mapping at his domain registrar and/or his DNS service provider as following: CNAME: www.mybusiness.com to app.virtubox.io
● The customer should provide us the domain along with the sub-domain for the microsite.
● We can map the customer's account with a given microsite domain from our admin backend. The customer can not "✎" Edit from his business backend at present.
● Test that the microsite is up and running on the given custom domain.