Apple has strict guidelines and procedures for a developer account and one needs to fulfill these so that they can open a developer account. To make your App live on the App Store you need to have an iOS developer account. Follow the step by step procedure to make a developer account on the App Store
● Open:https://developer.apple.com/enroll and click "Start your Enrollment'. Sign in using your Apple ID (or create an Apple ID if you do not have one yet).
● Read the agreement document and click on the necessary checkboxes and submit
● Confirm that all your information is correct (email, name, location), then choose an entity.
● Fill in all the contact details for your Developer Account.
● Read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the box confirming you have read the agreement and click ‘Continue'.
● Confirm that all the previously entered information is correct and click continue.
● Click ‘Purchase’ to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account. Don't forget to check the Automatic Renewal box if you want your membership to be automatically renewed.
● Sign in with your Apple ID and fill in your billing information. Then click continue to complete the setup of your iOS Developer Account.
● Fill in any remaining information on the following pages. Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Apple letting you know the setup of your iOS Developer Account was successful.
● Once your iOS Developer Account is fully set up, enter your iOS developer account information in the CMS under Publish